(Eastwood, KY) – Members of the Kentucky Corn Growers Association elected new farmer and agribusiness leaders, January 18, 2018, at their annual meeting during the Kentucky Commodity Conference.
New to the KyCorn Board of Directors:
- Josh Lancaster, of Webster County, representing District 3
- Shelby Emmick, of Hancock County, representing the Green River Area Corn Growers
- Bob Wade, Jr., of Hardin County, representing the Lincoln Trail Area Corn Growers
- Ronan Cummins, of Agronomy One, representing industry
A slate of officers was also approved by members at the annual meeting, and the board elected the new executive committee on January 19:
- President – Mark Roberts, of Henry County
- Vice President – Richard Preston, of Hardin County
- Secretary – Joseph Sisk, of Christian County
- Treasurer – Dustin White, of Union County
Retiring from the KyCorn Board of Directors was Richard Strode, of Daviess County, but he will remain on the Kentucky Corn Promotion Council as appointed by the Commissioner of Agriculture.