Dr. Todd D. Davis Assist ant Extension Professor – Department of Agricultural Economics
Grains and Forage Center of Excellence
Topics in the December Update:
- USDA Releases Uneventful WASDE. Markets Wait for January’s Final Estimate
- How Have Projected Ending Stocks Changed from December to End of the Marketing Year?
- 2017 Corn and Soybean Basis vs. Previous Years – Implications for Storage
- Projected Returns to On-Farm and Commercial Storage for Corn and Soybeans
- Corn and Soybean Storage Risk Management Opportunities to May 2018
- Projected Corn, Soybean, and Wheat Futures Trading Ranges to Harvest 2018
- Post-Harvest Corn and Soybeans Risk Management Plan – December 2017 Update
- Preliminary 2018 Corn and Soybean Risk Management Plan – Understanding Seasonality and Price Potential
- USDA Releases Preliminary 2018 Agricultural Baseline Projections
View more Crop Marketing and Management newsletters at http://www.uky.edu/Ag/AgEcon/extcmmu.php.